which one should i use ?

1.Which seller did you purchase the product(s) from?
Other Arducam Distributor (Tokopedia)
2.The Model number of the product(s) you have purchased?
IMX219 8MP For Raspberry Pi
3.Which Platform are you using the product(s) on?
Raspberry Pi 4B
4.Which instruction are you following?
https://www.arducam.com/docs/cameras-for-raspberry-pi/synchronized-stereo-camera-hat/opencv-and-depth-map-on-arducam-stereo-camera-hat-tutorial/#video-tutorial
5.Has your product ever worked properly?
never worked
6.What problems are you experiencing?
dear @wong or anyone else i got an information about the calibration about this, what does it mean ? please explain and need fast reply ASAP thank you
7.What attempts at troubleshooting have you already made?
ask a friend
8.How would you like us to help you?
show the solutions step by step

and for the chessboard, mine is 9x9 and for the tutorial is 12x9 if i’m not mistaken , and someone can do calibration with 7x7 chessboard which one should i use ? is it like this ?

or this ? not mine though, but he can get only 3 frames, and he said to me because he think rest of them are caused by green frame on the picture, so which one should i use @wong ? thank you ?

@wong or anyone else, i’ll change my question, my chesboard is 9x9, so do i need to change this parameter according to my chessboard ? need fast reply ASAP thank you

Hi @AldifaJulian ,

We are very sorry, but there have been some problems in our system recently, which caused us not to see your reply.
Not sure if your problem has been resolved, here is the response to the problem:

" i’ll change my question, my chesboard is 9×9, so do i need to change this parameter according to my chessboard ?"

Yes, you need to change the correct parameters according to your chessboard.

Best Regards,