When using external trigger, the correlation between exposure time and capture fps. And the capture time with the frame

1. Where did you get the camera module(s)?
    Deryuan 德源科技
  2. Model number of the product(s)?
    Arducam B0332 OV9281 UVC Webcam
  3. What hardware/platform were you working on?
    window10、arduino uno
  4. Instructions you have followed. (link/manual/etc.)
  1. Problems you were having?
    I am using Arducam B0332 OV9281 UVC Webcam and taking screenshots with external trigger snapshot mode, I have some technical questions I want to ask
  • the correlation between exposure time and capture fps?
    I want to get the capture frequency with 100fps, so I trigger the external trigger every 10ms, after testing when I use opencv to set the exposure value, when my exposure value is higher than -10(0.976ms), the fps of my image will remain 50. According to the comparison table of exposure time, when I set the exposure time to -10, the exposure time is 0.976ms. If I want to capture with 100fps, my exposure time should only be less than 10ms, but it is not the case. Does this happen because when I trigger the external trigger, in addition to the exposure time, additional processing time is required, resulting in more than 10ms per frame?
  • The capture time with the frame?
    I set the exposure value to -10 (0.976ms), when I trigger the external trigger from 1000ms in the uno , will the capture time of this frame is 1000+0.976.Is this true?
  1. The dmesg log from your hardware?

2. Troubleshooting attempts you’ve made?

3. What help do you need?
    Hope you can answer my question.Thanks.

Here is the program I tested.