USB Flexible cable for IMX298 16MP Autofocus

1. Where did you get the camera module(s)?
    Uctronics
  2. Model number of the product(s)?
    Arducam 16MP Autofocus USB Camera for Computer with Microphone, 1/2.8" IMX298 Mini UVC USB2.0 4K Video Webcam
  3. What hardware/platform were you working on?
    Linux
  4. Instructions you have followed. (link/manual/etc.)
    OpenCV/V4L2

Hi Ervyone,

I bought this camera (Arducam 16MP Autofocus USB Camera for Computer with Microphone, 1/2.8" IMX298 Mini UVC USB2.0 4K Video Webcam, with 3.3ft/1m Cable for Windows, Linux, Android and Mac OS) wich is very nice, but I’m tryng to replace the USB cable for a flexible one (to mount the camera on a 2 axis gimbal). I have cut and soldered the cables to an other USB cable (Câble de connexion USB Micro USB mâle/mâle, Super plat, flexible, coudé à 90 degrés, haut, bas, gauche et droite, pour recharge de données | AliExpress), by taking care to respect perfectly the connections (I checked all the wires with a multimeter) but my computer doesn’t see my camera anymore. Going back to the previous cable the camera is works well. Any idea of why this happens ? How can I find/make/buy a small and flexible USB cable for this camera ?
Also what is the name of the connector coming into the camera ?

Thanks

Hi,

Sorry for taking so long to reply to you, the technician responsible for the cable problem seems to have missed your problem. If your problem has not been resolved, please contact our sales, her email address is [email protected], she will give you a detailed answer, thank you!