Ubuntu 20.04, Raspberry Pi 4B, Quadrascopic Arducam Camarray Issues

1.Which seller did you purchase the product(s) from?
UCTRONICS
2.The Model number of the product(s) you have purchased?
SKU B0267, SKU: B0195S5MP, SKU: B0278
3.Which Platform are you using the product(s) on?
Raspberry Pi 4B
4.Which instruction are you following?
https://github.com/ArduCAM/MIPI_Camera/tree/master/RPI/lib/aarch64 and https://www.arducam.com/docs/cameras-for-raspberry-pi/synchronized-stereo-camera-hat/camarry-1mp4-quadrascopic-camera/
5.Has your product ever worked properly?
Once
6.What problems are you experiencing?
I am using

Ubuntu 20.04, Raspberry Pi 4B
2 OV9281 Global Shutter Monochrome Camera Modules and Camarray Camera HAT (4 inputs, 1 output) (SKU: B0267)
Arducam 5MP Synchronized Stereo Camera (SKU: B0195S5MP)
Arducam IMX477 UVC Camera Adapter Board for 12MP Raspberry Pi HQ Camera (SKU: B0278)

I have a college capstone project that has already bought these cameras, built the robotic body to house these cameras, and the only thing stopping us from making it autonomous are these cameras not working.

The connections are as follows:

Haz cams == OV9281 cameras (x2)
Mast Cam (Stereoscopic Camera)
Microscopic camera (RasPi HQ camera + UVC/USB shield from arducam)

At one point in time, when I first received the cameras, I was able to get the RasPi HQ camera + UVC/USB shield to work, as well as the Stereoscopic cameras. However, since then, I have only been able to get the RasPi HQ camera + UVC/USB shield to work.

Using a few commands, here are my outputs

uname -a
Linux ubuntu 5.4.0-1032-raspi #35-Ubuntu SMP PREEMPT Fri Mar 19 20:52:40 UTC 2021 aarch64 aarch64 aarch64 GNU/Linux

7.What attempts at troubleshooting have you already made?
Many, Many, Many forum posts here, installing many different drivers, etc.
8.How would you like us to help you?
Getting the cameras to actually work. We only have 20 days left to get this resolved, it would mean the WORLD to us if you could assist us getting these cameras to work!