Has anyone tried to attach two quadcam imx708 to a raspberry pi 5?
-
Where did you get the camera module(s)?
amazon -
Model number of the product(s)?
imx708 quad camera board. -
What hardware/platform were you working on?
raspberry pi 5, latest OS
Linux raspberrypi2 6.6.28+rpt-rpi-2712 #1 SMP PREEMPT Debian 1:6.6.28-1+rpt1 (2024-04-22) aarch64 -
Instructions you have followed. (link/manual/etc.)
I can get one of the quadcams working, on cam0, but even when I point config.txt to
dtoverlay=imx7088, cam1, I still get the pic for cam0 -
Problems you were having?
the quadcam board on cam1 is not detected , I can only attach one camera -
The dmesg log from your hardware?
-
Troubleshooting attempts you’ve made?
tried multiple permutations of config.txt, updated os -
What help do you need?
Just the answer to the question: is it possible to attach 2 quad cam boards to a raspberry pi 5, and if so, what additional configuration must I make? I know how to get one of them working. Thanks!