- Where did you get the camera module(s)?
- Model number of the product(s)?
Arducam AR1820HS with USB3.0 Camera Shield Plus
- What hardware/platform were you working on?
Raspberry Pi 4 with 8Gb
- Instructions you have followed. (link/manual/etc.)
GitHub ROS and GitHub Raspberry
- Problems you were having?
I’m able to run the ArduCam_Py_Demo.py inside the Raspberry Pi folder, but when I launch the arducam_node from my workspace I keep getting this error: “Error capture image, rtn_val = 65318”
- The dmesg log from your hardware?
Shows nothing related to arducam.
- Troubleshooting attempts you’ve made?
I make sure that the Udev rules were installed and ROS properly setup.
- What help do you need?
Any help to figure out how to get the ros node running without errors.