Setting up PTZ 8MP Camera

Is there a manual I could refer to?

Thanks,

Alex

Just press the left and right. up and down key to adjust the focus and zoom.

Oh right, I thought you meant to physically adjust the camera.

I have tried pressing thing arrow keys to manually adjust the focus. It takes pictures that are less and less blurry the more I increase focus, but it maxes out at a focus value of 18000, and it is still fuzzy. I’ve tried it with “IRCUT” turned on and off. That changes the colour a little, but it is still just as blurry.

Here is a picture with focus set to maximum (18000), as you can see it is still very blurry:

Thanks a lot,

Alex

I see there are some set screws on the camera near the sensor board. Do those do anything regarding the focus? Could adjusting those fix this problem? I haven’t touched them so far because I don’t want to break something.

Thanks

Hello,

You Can’t just adjust the zoom or focus.
You should adjust with focus and zoom together, there will be some dead zones if you just adjust zoom or just focus.

Ok then, is the sensor board defective then? Is there anything else I can do to try to fix this?

Thanks,

Alex

Hello,

I don’t know if you understand what I mean. Since the strokes of zoom and focus are different, I don’t advise you set the focus or the zoom to the extreme value. You can try to adjust the zoom to an intermediate value and then adjust the focus. Sometimes, you need to manually move the lens toward External stretch. Feel free to let me know if you need more help.

Thanks a lot, when I increase the zoom a little bit (I set it to 4500) and then use the autofocus, it works. Thanks for your patience and figuring out my problem.

Alex

You are welcome. Feel free to let me know if you need more help.

Can you please guide me how can this work :pray: