Serial Number Tool doesn't recognize OV9782 USB UVC camera

1. Where did you get the camera module(s)?
    uctronics.com

2. Model number of the product(s)?
    OV9782

3. What hardware/platform were you working on?
    Windows 11

4. Instructions you have followed. (link/manual/etc.)
    Serial-Number-Tool-Guide - Arducam Wiki

5. Problems you were having?
    Device not recognized by tool

6. The dmesg log from your hardware?

7. Troubleshooting attempts you’ve made?

8. What help do you need?
    Please update the tool for this device.

Hi,
May you post the product link here?

Hi,
The product link is: 120fps Global Shutter Color USB Camera Board, 1MP OV9782 UVC Webcam with Low Distortion M12 Lens Without Microphones - Arducam

Which takes me to Arducam 120fps Global Shutter Color USB Camera Board, 1MP OV9782 UVC Webcam Module with Low Distortion M12 Lens Without Microphones, for Computer, Laptop, Android Device and Raspberry Pi to purchase.

Any updates on my issue?

Hi,
Please use the app in the link below:

Unfortunately the program doesn’t load - could be some dlls missing?

Get the following in Event Viewer

Hi,
One more shot. I managed to modify the serial number yesterday with this app.

I was able to test this today. Unfortunately, it doesn’t work on my Windows 11 laptop. Any suggestions? What additional info can I provide to help troubleshooting?

Any updates? Any clues on why this tool fails?

Hi,
Do you have PC with window 10 OS? Please give it a try on it.

Sorry, I don’t have access to one. Why would that make a difference?

Hi. Am I to assume then there will not be any Windows tools made available to accomplish this? Is there a Linux/RPi version of the tool that would allow me to accomplish this?

Hi,
Sorry, this burning tool is only in Windows OS. To be honest, it works well in my PC(win10 OS)
I do not test it in the win11 OS and I’m not sure if it has something with the system version.

Hi, Windows 11 should be able to run anything Windows 10 does provided all the required runtime dlls are provided. I assume this tool is written in C/C++. What is the Windows SDK it needs? I can download those and give it a try again if you can provide the info. Thanks!