python3 6_dm_video.py is upside-down

1.Which seller did you purchase the product(s) from?
Other Arducam Distributor (Tokopedia)
2.The Model number of the product(s) you have purchased?
IMX219 8MP For Raspberry Pi
3.Which Platform are you using the product(s) on?
Raspberry Pi 4B
4.Which instruction are you following?
https://www.arducam.com/docs/cameras-for-raspberry-pi/synchronized-stereo-camera-hat/opencv-and-depth-map-on-arducam-stereo-camera-hat-tutorial/#video-tutorial
5.Has your product ever worked properly?
work intermittently
6.What problems are you experiencing?
dear @wong or anyone else, the program is working well but the image output is upside-down, should i modify the program ? and also can i add the algorithm for object detection ? need fast reply ASAP, thank you
7.What attempts at troubleshooting have you already made?
ask a friend
8.How would you like us to help you?
show the solutions step by step

Hi @AldifaJulian

This is caused by reversing the left and right. You can add the following two lines to the three scripts 1_test.py, 2_chess_cycle.py, and 6_dm_video.py:

@wong can i add algorithm for detecting object ? and how can i do it ? need fast reply ASAP thank you

@wong and which line should i add the syntax ?

Hi @AldifaJulian

@wong and which line should i add the syntax ?
You can add these two lines of code after camera.set_mode(mode) in each file.
@wong can i add algorithm for detecting object ? and how can i do it ? need fast reply ASAP thank you
We do not provide support in this area. If you want to achieve object detection, you can use opencv to achieve this purpose. You can search for python opencv object detection on google. E.g: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/detect-an-object-with-opencv-python/

@wong is it possible right to have stereo camerafor detecting objects ? and if i add the algorithm for object detection i should add it only at the python3 6_dm_video.py right ? need fast reply ASAP, thank you

Hi @AldifaJulian

is it possible right to have stereo camerafor detecting objects
It is possible.
and if i add the algorithm for object detection i should add it only at the python3 6_dm_video.py right ?
Yes, the other scripts are only for calibration, and only 6_dm_video.py is needed in the end.