PTZ Camera Module: I2C issues

Hello! This is my first time working with Raspberry Pi and I2C. I am trying to move the pan and tilt servos in my own Python code so I can create a simple object tracker with PID.

I am using a Raspberry Pi 5 with the Raspberry Pi OS (64-bit), which seems to not be supported according to the Wiki (last section), but I am trying to make it work.

I have tried to remove the wires from the board, shut down, reconnect the wires, and reboot. If I try i2cdetect -y 1 on the terminal right after rebooting, I see that I have devices at the 0x40 and 0x70 addresses. I followed this tutorial and copy the code from the first example to get the tilt servo (0x40) to move in the expected pattern (somehow). However, when I try to run the same code, replacing addr for 0x70, I get
OSError: [Errno 121] Remote I/O error. If I run i2cdetect again, I can only see the device at 0x40.

I’d appreciate some help getting my pan servo to move independently from the tilt servo using Python code.

Thank you!

I was able to control the module using the instructions on this manual. They seem a little outdated once you check out the repository, but it was simple to figure out. Despite having a raspberry pi, I used the Jetson folder on the github and used some of the functions in the ServoKit file to control it using my own code.