Multi-Camera CamArray - Can IMX477 & IMX519's Driver installed at the same time?

Hi, I have two types of Multi-Camera CamArray camera which are:

1. Arducam 16MP Autofocus Quad-Camera Kit for Raspberry Pi, 16MP IMX519 Autofocus Synchronized Raspberry Pi Camera

2. Arducam 12MP*4 Quadrascopic Camera Bundle Kit for Raspberry Pi, Nvidia Jetson Nano/Xavier NX, Four IMX477 Color Camera Modules and Camarray Camera HAT

I have tested both cameras separately on the Jetson Nano and they work well. However, when I tried to install the drivers for both the IMX477 and IMX519 cameras, I discovered that only one camera driver could be installed and used at a time. For example, if I install IMX477 stereo driver first and install IMX519 later, I can only see IMX519 with the command dmesg | grep -E “imx”. Is it possible to install both drivers simultaneously so that I can use both cameras at the same time?

I’m running on
Jetpack: 4.6.3
L4T: 32.7.3

@hikaru

On jetson, if you need two interfaces to define different cameras, you need to adapt the corresponding device tree.

I looked at the source code, we don’t currently support the pairing of imx519 and imx477.

Because there are too many combinations, so currently we only support the combination of arducam cameras.