- Where did you get the camera module(s)?
- Model number of the product(s).
B0180 (IMX219 175FOV wide angle)
- What hardware/platform were you working on?
Raspberry Pi CM4
- Instructions you have followed. (link/manual/etc.)
- Problems you were having.
Color on the edges of the image are not correct.
- The dmesg log from your hardware.
- Troubleshooting attempts you’ve made.
Raspberry Pi Camera Guide (libcamera usage and calibration document)
- What help do you need?
Are there any JSON files made for libcamera that have the correct color profiles and ALSC lens correction? I tried to do the calibration steps myself but still could not get a satisfying result.
These lens correction files exist for raspistill on the Arducam web documentation, but I couldn’t find them for libcamera.