- Where did you get the camera module(s)?
- Model number of the product(s)?
- What hardware/platform were you working on?
LAPTOP,CM4 and Coral Dev Board
- Instructions you have followed. (link/manual/etc.)
- Problems you were having?
In the camera datasheet, it says that the diagonal fov value is 160°. But when I do the fov calculation, the values come out much different. I’m using the default lens that comes with the camera, so I referenced the lens information in the datasheet for the fov calculation.
Arducam B0202 Sensor and default lens Infos
Maximum Effective Resolution : 1947(H)x1109(V)
Pixel Size : 2.9 µm x 2.9 µm
Focal Length : 1.95mm
so, according to these values, the diagonal fov value is 118°.
- The dmesg log from your hardware?
- Troubleshooting attempts you’ve made?
- What help do you need?
Please let me know if there is any information or calculation error that I missed. Thanks in advance.