IMX477 drivers source code for custom carrier board

Hi,

I am trying to add the driver for Arducam IMX477 camera (SKU: B0279) to an Auvidea JN30D carrier board with a Jetson nano module.

In order to recompile the kernel (That I got from Auvidea support team) with the drivers it seems I need the source code of the drivers (such as stated on your documentation).
Or a .ko file.

Can you provide me such file?
If you can provide any guidance on the procedure I am interested.

Best

Hi,
Our camera does support the official carrier board. As you use an Auvidea JN30D carrier board with a Jetson nano module, it is a third-party carried board that is not compatible with our camera.

Thanks for your reply.

It is why I am trying to modify the dtb as Auvidea support told me. But for this I need the source code for the camera drivers.

As stated in your wiki:
2. Third-party boards and self-compiled kernels

At present, the drivers we provide only support official development boards. For third-party boards that need to modify the device tree by themselves, we will provide the source code.

It is why I am asking for the source code.
Am I wrong?

Best,

Hi,
The source code refers to the official one.

Hi,

So you say that when in your wiki you say:
“At present, the drivers we provide only support official development boards. For third-party boards that need to modify the device tree by themselves, we will provide the source code.”

I mean that you will provide me to the link for the Linux drivers?..

When I see this thread:
“Where do I find the source code of the Arducam V4L2 Jetvariety driver?[…]”

And you reply:

“Company policy, you need to send an email to [email protected] to get the source code.”

it mean that you emailed to this fellow the link to the official Linux drivers when he requested the V4L2 Jetvariety drivers?

I am not interested in buying your UVC adapter. I understand that your company policies may be changing… but I bought your product with the intend to have the ability to modify the dtb of my carrier board with the provided drivers, as it is still said on your forum.

If you can shine some light on this please do not hesitate.

Best,

Hi,
May you contact [email protected] and post this link?

Dear Temugin,

I’m facing the same problem, I’ve bought an Auvidea JN30B carrier board and I’m not being able to use use Arducam B0250 cameras (imx477).

If you reach some kind of solution can you share with us ?

Thank you in advance !