IMX477 camera Power UP/DOWN sequence with Raspberry pi

Hi Team,
Greeting of the day…
Hope you doing well…

We purchased the below items from UCTRONICS:

1. Arducam 12MP*2 Synchronized Stereo Camera Bundle Kit for Raspberry Pi, Two 12.3MP IMX477 Camera Modules with CS Lens and Camarray Stereo Camera HAT
  2. Arducam IMX477 12MP PTZ Camera for Raspberry Pi 4/3B+/3 and Jetson Nano/Xavier NX, IR-Cut Switchable Camera with Metal Base and 2 Digital Servos

We are going to integrate these Arducam modules with the Qualcomm platform.

We would like to know the POWER UP and POWER DOWN sequence as well as other signals need to be controlled by the Host.

Please do let us know in case of any concern/issue or need more info.

Regards,
Kamesh Darji

I think you can refer to the IMX477 driver in the linux kernel:

Hi wong,

Thanks for the quick response.

I see the above-linked IMX477 device driver which is really very needful for us. But we really need a POWER UP and DOWN sequence with a control signal because this is very crucial for us.

So would you like to help me with this query?

Thanks,
Kamesh

Here’s a not very comprehensive datasheet:

I don’t have permission to tell you about more details, I think you need to contact [email protected]

Hi Wong,

Thanks for replying.

This document is very useful to us for understanding many things.

Can you give me some confirmation related to below two things;

1. Please confirm and reply which part is IMX used in our purchased product (Mentioned below);

1.1. Arducam 12MP*2 Synchronized Stereo Camera Bundle Kit for Raspberry Pi, Two 12.3M P IMX477 Camera Modules with CS Lens and Camarray Stereo Camera HAT

1.2. Arducam IMX477 12MP PTZ Camera for Raspberry Pi 4/3B+/3 and Jetson Nano/Xavier NX, IR-Cut Switchable Camera with Metal Base and 2 Digital Servos
  1. Please confirm that the main power signal (like VANA, VDIG, VIF, Clock, RESET) sequence is like this, or we can use any sequence or it needs a fixed sequence.

Thanks & Regards,
Kamesh Darji