IMX477 + Auvidea Carrier Board - Won't capture Images

1.Which seller did you purchase the product(s) from?
Amazon
2.The Model number of the product(s) you have purchased?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08MPYVJCK/
3.Which Platform are you using the product(s) on?
Jetson Nano Production Module + Auvidea Carrier Board
4.Which instruction are you following?
Flashing production module using NVIDIA and Auvidea’s instructions, along with a custom device tree and the RidgeRun IMX477 driver
5.Has your product ever worked properly?
Yes, this exact same process with the same Auvidea board, same files, same procedure has worked fine for many IMX477 cameras in the past. Recently, with some of the more recent IMX477 cameras we’ve been receiving from Arducam, we have not been able to capture images.
6.What problems are you experiencing?

No method of capturing images works, whether it be using gst-launch, the Deepstream application, or nvgstcapture. The logs from nvargus-daemon show a hardware timeout issue.
The IMX477 does work fine when testing with an A02 Dev Kit. The Auvidea board also works fine with an IMX219. We have tried multiple Auvidea boards, multiple camera connectors, and multiple IMX477 cameras with no luck in the recent weeks. The most confusing thing is that we've changed nothing in the past 2 months with the firmware, software, flashing procedure, etc.

7.What attempts at troubleshooting have you already made?
Testing different ribbon cables, testing different IMX477 cameras, testing with other methods of image capture.
8.How would you like us to help you?
Have there been any changes recently to the IMX477 that might be causing this issue? We have contacted Auvidea and they are not being very responsive or helpful in their support…

The official Raspberry Pi version of the IMX477 works fine with these Auvidea boards – I guess we will be switching from Arducam to Raspberry Pi now as a supplier for the IMX477 as there are definitely some differences in these Arducam-based camera boards vs the Raspberry pi counterparts

Dear Harry,

What Auvidea carrier board did you bought ? How many CSI connecions do you have available ?

I’ve a Auvidea JN30B carrier board and I’m not being ale to use Arducam B0250 (imx477) cameras.

Thank you in adcance.