Home CCTV : 4K @ 60fps ?

<label style=“color:blue”>1.Which seller did you purchase the product(s) from?</label><br>not yet purchased<br><label style=“color:blue”>2.The Model number of the product(s) you have purchased?</label><br>not yet purchased<br><label style=“color:blue”>3.Which Platform are you using the product(s) on?</label><br>not yet purchased<br><label style=“color:blue”>4.Which instruction are you following?</label><br>not yet purchased<br><label style=“color:blue”>5.Has your product ever worked properly?</label><br>not yet purchased<br><label style=“color:blue”>6.What problems are you experiencing?</label><br>I am new to the world of tinkering, and have held off as I wanted a camera which would record in 4K @ 60fps continuously (home CCTV). Now it seems that there is a camera that can at least take 4K shots wit the Sony IMX477, but Raspberry Pi only record in 1080p/30fps, so what options do I have to achieve 4K/60fps with ArduCam please?<br><label style=“color:blue”>8.How would you like us to help you? </label><br>not yet purchased<br>

Hi,

Although the IMX477 itself can reach 4K 60fps, it can only reach 4K 30fps on the Raspberry Pi platform.

As it turns out the IMX477 is limited to x2 1Gbit/s DSI data lanes, and 4K @60fps would need four lanes.

Yes, as you said on the Raspberry Pi.