Hello everybody,
I am trying to use the HW trigger feature of the HM0360 sensor, but I have noticed that when I configure the sensor to use theHW trigger (MODE_SELECT=0b1xx) the value of some (most?) registers (such as INTEGRATION_x and ANALOG_GAIN) is lost. The datasheet states clearly that the value of the regs is retained, but it seems that this is not true. For the rest the sensor works as expected.
Is there something I am missing?
Thank you!
I’m dealing with a related issue and I’m losing my mind.
- I set up my sensor.
- I write 0x01 to register 0x0100 (MODE_SELECT=0b001) to put the camera into streaming mode.
- I wait a little bit.
- I write 0x00 to register 0x0100 to take the camera out of streaming mode.
- I verify that MODE_SELECT = 0b000 by reading back the register.
- The frames don’t stop.
In fact, there’s nothing I can do with i2c to get my hm0360 to go back into standby. I haven’t tried the XSLEEP pin yet, but I wonder if that could be an issue. My XSLEEP pin is tied to 1 and it might want a rising edge or something.
Did you have any progress in resolving your issue? I think they might be related.
Thanks!