Global Shutter USB OV9281 UVC camera external trigger does not work and has very low FPS

1. Where did you get the camera module(s)?
Devicemart: https://www.devicemart.co.kr/goods/view?no=14900630
2. Model number of the product(s).
SKU: B0332
3. What hardware/platform were you working on?
NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit B01 - 4GB RAM
4. Instructions you have followed. (link/manual/etc.)
Quick start guide: Quick Start Guide - Arducam Wiki
External Trigger Application: External Trigger Application - Arducam Wiki
5. Problems you were having.
I connected two OV9281 UVC cameras to the Jetson Nano via USB. Then, following the instructions, I installed all the necessary drivers and examples of python code and also soldered the corresponding pins of each camera to Ground and SCL GPIO 5 on the Jetson Nano. After running the example arducam_external_trigger_demo.py and arducam_external_trigger_demo2.py I got the error “unknown control ‘trigger_mode’ unknown control ‘frame_timeout’”. I also tried using “v4l2-ctl -d /dev/v4l-subdev0 -c trigger_mode=1” which resulted in “Failed to open /dev/v4l-subdev0: No such file or directory”.
6. The dmesg log from your hardware.
Attached to this post as a text file.
7. Troubleshooting attempts you’ve made.
I tried reinstalling the driver, completely tried all the available instructions provided by arducam regarding OV9281 UVC and external trigger and also tried reinstalling the operating system.
8. What help do you need?
The ultimate goal of my project is for the 4 OV9281 UVC cameras that I connected via USB to the Jetson Nano to work completely synchronously using an external trigger. I also need that in this synchronous mode I can achieve the stated 100FPS with at least a resolution of 680x420. the arducam sales department told me that using 4 OV9281 cameras with an external trigger I can achieve MJPG 100fps@1280 x 800 in synchronous mode (fps may vary depending on the host device), however at the moment I cannot run the external trigger even on one camera and, in addition, even when starting video streaming from one camera at a resolution of MJPG 640x480, the maximum FPS value that I was able to achieve was approximately 50FPS.