FPC Connector for Mango Pi MQ?

I have the Arducam 1MP*4 Quadrascopic Camera Bundle Kit, and I’m looking to connect it to a Mango Pi MQ.

It looks like the Mango Pi utilizes a 15 PIN, MIPI connector.

However, I haven’t been able to find a 22 PIN → to 15 PIN MIPI connector. Can someone confirm if this board is compatible and if so, where can I find a FPC cable to work with it?

@user123

We currently only support Raspberry Pi. Mango PI is not supported now.

Is this incompatibility at the hardware level or software level? The mango pi is able to run a similar bullseye version as Raspberry Pi it seems.

Regardless, I’d like to test it. Are you able to point me in the direction of a 22 PIN → 15 PIN mini connector?

@user123

We haven’t tried it on it. Does it use exactly the same image as the Raspberry Pi or does it have a separate image system?

I am not a sales person, if you want to buy our flexible cables, please contact [email protected]

We haven’t tried it on it. Does it use exactly the same image as the Raspberry Pi or does it have a separate image system?

I don’t believe it uses the exact same image as the raspberry pi. However, it looks like uses a derivative of bullseye as well - 333.33 MB file on MEGA

@user123

I’m so sorry. If the hardware and system are not native, then the pivariety series is currently not supported.