- Where did you get the camera module(s)?
- Model number of the product(s)?
Camarray – Arducam 1MP (OV9782 Color) Quad-Camera Bundle Kit
- What hardware/platform were you working on?
- Instructions you have followed. (link/manual/etc.)
- Problems you were having?
The brightness of the video in general, but also between the individual cameras varies a lot. These are two images I took outside (left) and from inside (right) on a cloudy day with the exposure set to the default value 681.
I changed the standard lenses of the first and the second camera to Arducam 1/4" M12 Mount 3.2mm Focal Length Low Distortion Camera Lens M40320M06S
I recall having exactly the opposite problem when I first connected the Camarray to my Jetson Nano. On a cloudy day the video was very dark. I have no clue what changes might have affected this drastic change in brightness.
- Troubleshooting attempts you’ve made?
I manually set the exposure to 0, but this does not change much.
- What help do you need?
Any tips on handling exposure are welcomed. I wonder if the exposure of the individual cameras can be changed independently or whether there is something like an auto exposure mode.