Does Arducam Multi Camera Adapter Module V2.2 support IMX519 and Jetson Nano Sub?

1. Where did you get the camera module(s)? from E-Commerce

2. Model number of the product(s)?

ArduCam Camera IMX519: SKU KE3023
ArduCam Multi Camera Adapter Module V2.2: SKU KE3008

3. What hardware/platform were you working on? Raspberry Pi 4 Model B and Jetson Nano Sub.

4. Instructions you have followed. (link/manual/etc.)

Reference:

1. IMX519 on Jetson Nano forum.arducam com/t/imx519-on-jetson-nano-4gb/2588
  2. Confirmed: ArduCam Multi Camera Adapter Module working with Jetson Nano forum.arducam com/t/arducam-multi-camera-adapter-module-not-working-w-jetson-nano/4020/1
  3. ArduCam Article about using ArduCam Multi Camera Adapter Module with Jetson Nano arducam com/multi-camera-solutions-for-nvidia-jetson-nano/
  4. IMX219 has AutoFocus github com/ArduCAM/Nvidia_Jetson/tree/master/IMX219_AutoFocus

5. Problems you were having? I am not sure whether IMX519 is supported by ArduCam Multi Camera Adapter. If IMX519 is not supported, I will buy IMX219-AF.

8. What help do you need? If someone can help confirm whether IMX519 is supported by ArduCam Multi Camera Adapter on Jetson Nano, that would be great.

@tugbakara

which produce you want, Multi-Camera CamArray have many versions.

For jetson , you should refer the link below:
https://docs.arducam.com/Nvidia-Jetson-Camera/Multi-Camera-CamArray/Multi-Camera-CamArray/

@tugbakara

Yes, but I need to remind you that this is not four separate cameras, for jetson, he is one camera.

You can’t open a camera individually. But single channel mode can be set.

The resolution of each camera is 1/4 of 16mp

@tugbakara

It is perfectly usable on Jetson, no problem.

You can try to understand it this way. The purpose of this camera is to have more angles of view without losing resolution. The four cameras are controlled together and cannot work independently.

You mentioned multiple cameras in your previous post, it sounds like you need independent camera, so I’m here to remind you.

@tugbakara

The cameras on the hat have special firmware, you can’t buy a single camera to use it, only in the form of a kit.

I hope you don’t treat it as an extension, you can treat the hat kit as a camera.