1. Where did you get the camera module(s)? from E-Commerce
2. Model number of the product(s)?
ArduCam Camera IMX519: SKU KE3023
ArduCam Multi Camera Adapter Module V2.2: SKU KE3008
3. What hardware/platform were you working on? Raspberry Pi 4 Model B and Jetson Nano Sub.
4. Instructions you have followed. (link/manual/etc.)
- IMX519 on Jetson Nano forum.arducam com/t/imx519-on-jetson-nano-4gb/2588
- Confirmed: ArduCam Multi Camera Adapter Module working with Jetson Nano forum.arducam com/t/arducam-multi-camera-adapter-module-not-working-w-jetson-nano/4020/1
- ArduCam Article about using ArduCam Multi Camera Adapter Module with Jetson Nano arducam com/multi-camera-solutions-for-nvidia-jetson-nano/
- IMX219 has AutoFocus github com/ArduCAM/Nvidia_Jetson/tree/master/IMX219_AutoFocus
5. Problems you were having? I am not sure whether IMX519 is supported by ArduCam Multi Camera Adapter. If IMX519 is not supported, I will buy IMX219-AF.
8. What help do you need? If someone can help confirm whether IMX519 is supported by ArduCam Multi Camera Adapter on Jetson Nano, that would be great.