Does Arducam drivers exist for Jetson Orin NX 16GB using JNX42 board from Auvidea?

Hey, I have problem with installing drivers, when i run ./install_full.sh -m arducam i get this message

RuntimeError: No DTB found for NVIDIA Orin NX Developer Kit!
An unknown error occurred while installing dtoverlays.
dpkg: error processing package arducam-nvidia-l4t-kernel (–install):
installed arducam-nvidia-l4t-kernel package post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status 255
Errors were encountered while processing:
arducam-nvidia-l4t-kernel

Does Arducam have driver for this board? Or instruction how to do it for myself?

Thanks, Andrzej

Hi,
You are using third-party carrier board which is not compatible with our camera driver…
Do you have Jetson Orin nano developer kit on your hand?

Dion

Hi,
No I don’t have any Orin Nano developer kit :frowning:
In my project I can’t using Orin Nano developer kit. I need third-party carrier board. How can I resolve this issue?
Andrzej

Hi,
Sorry, if you need to use the third-party carrier board, you need to make compatibility by yourself. We can provide you with driver source code.

Great, now I understand :slight_smile:
How to get the source code?

I have the same issue, can I please get the driver source code? Thanks.

If you set up NVIDIA Jetson Orin NX with JNX42-M2 in NVIDIA SDKManager (select Orin NX Devkit), the Arducam driver can be installed. (First download only, combine with kernel from AUVIDEA and flash.)

But I do not know if there are disadvantages with JNX42 using this kind of setup…