Compatibility of IMX378 imaging module with Raspberry Pi

Hello all! I am new here and I am entertaining a project idea but I would like some advice before I jump into it…

1. Where did you get the camera module(s)? I am interested in using this imaging module: (IMX378… Amazon.com : OAK-FFC-IMX378 Luxonis 4K 12MP 60FPS Flexible Flat Cables Modular Camera : Electronics, with a Raspberry Pi (not sure which model yet, I’ll probably will start with a Pi 4). This module has built-in optical image stabilization.

2. What help do you need? I would like to have this imaging module communicate with the Pi and the Pi will display the camera’s view in real time. I would also like to be able to have the Pi control some servos to move the camera up/down and left/right with a remote joystick. The imager and camera have a MIPI cable interface which should plug right into the pi as-is.

As far as the display of the cameras’ video stream is concerned, how difficult do you think this will be to implement? At the moment I plan to use some kind of tablet (or perhaps the official RPi touchscreen display) to display the images from the camera via HDMI.

So the finished project will look like this: There will be a tablet-type display with an attached joystick (and maybe a few buttons/switches for on/off, illumination lights on/off, etc). The adjacent display will display whatever the camera is looking at

My questions are: 1) How difficult will this be to do? I have some RPi experience, but I am a Linux Noob though I have a lot of electronics experience. The imager/camera is advertised as having optical image stabilization and I assume this is done “automatically” by the imager/camera once energized, but I haven’t been able to find any information concerning that. Also I would like to find out the spectral response of the imager/camera, but I can’t find that either.

Any constructive criticism and advice is appreciated!