Can I use independent CSI-to-HDMI extenders for each camera in the Quad-Camera Kit?

I need to connect 4 cameras in different positions. I have the following kit: 16MP Synchronized Quad-Camera Kit

I need each camera to be approximately 1m away from the HAT, which makes me think about using CSI-to-HDMI extenders for each of the cameras.

Can I use these CSI-to-HDMI extenders for each camera independently?
If not, what is the solution for this type of situation?

Below is the type of schematic I am thinking of:

I read a report that this is possible here: Quad-Camera Kit for Raspberry Pi compatible with CSI-to-HDMI Adapter
I would like to confirm it. Thank you.

Response received from Dion via Discord:

CSI-to-HDMI extenstion kit doesn’t work solidly with the HAT board this way. I used to try connecting the cameras to the HAT RX ports with B0091(HDMI extension kit). Some 1m HDMI cables can make it(like from Ugreen), but most of cables I tested cannot. I don’t suggest customers take this solution at risk cause it might turn out to be time waste or money waste, or both…