Cameras not functioning through multi camera board, Also out of date instructions

Part number B012001 does not appear to be working with the Jetson nano 2 GB.

Following the troubleshooting steps at Arducam Multi-Camera Adapter on the Jetson Nano & Xavier NX - Arducam

I have checked all the cable connections.
I have made sure that Camera D is connected
Successfully picked up a device on ports 10 and 70 when I ran i2cdetect -y -r 1
Board is version V2.2, I believe there are not any compatibility issues with this version on Jetson

Please help me get this working properly with my Jetson.

NOTE: I edited this post because originally I could only find a device on port 70, not port 10. Though the cables were all attached correctly and securely, I unplugged the cables and plugged them back in and can now pick up devices on both ports. I am still getting errors related to nvbuf_utils and the argus library (mentioned towards the end of the post).

I would also like to note that the instructions provided by arducam at the page linked above are out of date. Jetsson.GPIO and 99-gpio.rules are already preinstalled on the current version of the Jetson Nano. This makes me question if other changes with Jetson Nano would now require new steps not provided by arducam. Or do I need to reinstall Jetson.GPIO over what came preinstalled with the Jetson Nano image.

Other details:
I am attempting to use this with 3 IMX219 cameras
The cameras work just fine when plugged directly into the Jetson Nano
When running the demo file provided by arducam, and specifically nvgstcapture-1.0 either by itself or as contained in the demo file, the terminal lists errors that seem to indicate an issue with nvbuf_utils and the argus library:
CONSUMER: Producer has connected; continuing.
nvbuf_utils: dmabuf_fd -1 mapped entry NOT found
nvbuf_utils: Can not get HW buffer from FD… Exiting…
CONSUMER: Done Success
(Argus) Error EndOfFile: Unexpected error in reading socket (in src/rpc/socket/client/ClientSocketManager.cpp, function recvThreadCore(), line 266)
(Argus) Error EndOfFile: Receiving thread terminated with error (in src/rpc/socket/client/ClientSocketManager.cpp, function recvThreadWrapper(), line 368)
The errors are similar but different and proveds many more lines of text if running “nvgstcapture-1.0” with no arguments instead of as written in the demo code.
nvgstcapture-1.0 works when the camera is directly plugged into the board.

Thank you for your reminder,
In order to make the old system work as well, we need to make the description more comprehensive.
These operations will not affect normal use on the new version of the system.

Have you tried modifying the demo code? If you only have two cameras connected, you need to modify the demo to use only two cameras instead of four.

I am still facing this issue. Can someone help. When i connect a camera to Camera A and another to Camera D, I am able to get a image through Camera A, Camera D throws “Cannot get HW buffer” error.

@Dhamodaran

Could you please open another thread and elaborate on your current status