Camera recommendation

Hi, could anyone recommend a camera and lens with roughly a 100 degree horizontal field of view and a minimum object focus distance of around 4 inches?

I currently have this: Arducam IMX219 Visible Light Fixed Focus Camera Module for NVIDIA Jetson Nano and Raspberry Pi Compute Module
But the minimum focus distance is 200mm and I would want something more like 100mm.

What would the minimum focus distance be for this one?

Thanks!

Check out this camera from e-con Systems - 13 MP camera module with 180° image stitching - Jetson AGX Xavier

A synchronized multi-camera solution that provides 180° camera view using NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier developer kit. The proprietary stitching algorithm that is running on CUDA GPU captures 4K images from all the three cameras to produce a 24MP(6480x3840) RGBA output image with 180-degree field of view. This 24MP(6480x3840) RGBA output supports 5x digital zoom.

Thank you for your suggestion, but I really only need a single camera solution

1 Like

@bradfordly

This is Linda from Arducam Sales Team, the default focus distance of Arducam IMX219 camera module for Jetson is 200mm.
However, we can help you adjust the lens to meet your needs well before the shipment.
For more details, you could contact us via email: [email protected].

Thank you.
Arducam Sales Team