Camera is not enabled yet ( although I have enabled it) and Out of resources err

1.Which seller did you purchase the product(s) from?
Amazon
2.The Model number of the product(s) you have purchased?
Arducam 8MP IMX219 V2 Cameras
3.Which Platform are you using the product(s) on?
Raspberry pi 3B+
4.Which instruction are you following?
https://www.arducam.com/raspberry-pi-camera/autofocus/
5.Has your product ever worked properly?
work intermittently
6.What problems are you experiencing?
Hi, I have been working using the arducam 8MP IMX219 for autofocusing purposes using my raspberry pi 3b and python code. At first , sometimes the camera was working, and sometimes it didn’t work. However, now the camera wouldn’t work at all. There’s always an error about either “Camera is not enabled” or “Out of resources”. I have enabled my camera using “sudo raspi-config”, reboot it a couple times, and I have updated and upgraded the system to the latest version.

When I change the camera back to the regular one (not arducam), the camera works again. So, everytime I use the arducam camera, my computer always says that the camera is not enabled (although I have enabled it) or out of resources.

Can someone help me solve this problem please?
7.What attempts at troubleshooting have you already made?
Disabling then enabling the camera again, rebooting a couple of times, make sure it’s connected properly
8.How would you like us to help you?
To solve this problem asap

After trying tons of solutions from the internet, I think the best solution is to return the product and get a new one. Because my raspberry pi still can’t detect the arducam camera, but it still can detects the official raspberry pi camera. So, the there must be a defect in the arducam. I hope it’s possible to return the product and get a new one.

Best Regards