Cables for Arducam Board

1.Which seller did you purchase the product(s) from?
Other Arducam Distributor (Tokopedia)
2.The Model number of the product(s) you have purchased?
OV5647
3.Which Platform are you using the product(s) on?
Raspberry Pi 4B
4.Which instruction are you following?
https://www.arducam.com/docs/cameras-for-raspberry-pi/synchronized-stereo-camera-hat/sync-stereo-camera-hat-user-manual/
5.Has your product ever worked properly?
never tried
6.What problems are you experiencing?
I’m confused about the cable of OV5647, the arducam sockets for camera are too small for the cable, so do i need to buy cable like this and change the cable of OV5647 ? I mean, is this cable is suitable for the arducam board ? need fast reply ASAP thank you.
7.What attempts at troubleshooting have you already made?

8.How would you like us to help you?

Hi @AldifaJulian

Can you tell me the SKU number of the product you bought? If you bought a kit then the cable should be correct.
It is best to provide relevant photos.

@wong like this

Hi @AldifaJulian

I mean the camera module you bought and what you want it to work with.
If you bought a separate ov5647 then you need to do some soldering according to the tutorial, and yes you need to buy the corresponding cable.
This method of hardware modification is not recommended because it is easy to encounter problems.
If you want to use the ov5647 stereo camera then it is recommended to buy a kit.

Can I know what you want to achieve with the stereo camera? The Green problem of IMX219 may not affect the use of some scenes.

my arducam board is like this, my green frame problem is fixed thanks to your links @wong

Hi @AldifaJulian

I am glad to hear that the problem with green frame has been resolved.
Feel free to let us know if you have other concerns or questions.