B0270 vs B0265R

1.Which seller did you purchase the product(s) from?
UCTRONICS
2.The Model number of the product(s) you have purchased?

3.Which Platform are you using the product(s) on?

4.Which instruction are you following?

5.Has your product ever worked properly?
Works invidually, but not as a stereo pair
6.What problems are you experiencing?
Hi there,

I picked up 2x B0270 cameras in hopes of using it with the B0195S5MP stereo bundle.

Looking back now, I’m guessing the B0265R is a bit different because when I setup the cameras to the Stereo Hat, they wont work (in Arducam only one mode is listed and that mode will not run).

When I setup each camera directly to the Pi, they’re fine and when I setup the bundled stereo cameras (5MP?) they also function without issue.

Both “raspistill -t 0” and arducam error out. Can I convert the two IMX477 cameras I purchased, or should I return them and the bundle and get the B0265R?
7.What attempts at troubleshooting have you already made?

8.How would you like us to help you?

I would really appreciate some help here, I’ve exhausted every combination or possible external issue- nothing allows the B0270 to function on the Stereo Hat.

Running ./list_modes doesn’t offer more than 1 mode, and I can’t even start that mode with arducam -t 0 -m 0 because of memory limits (even though I have GPU ram set to 512)?

This is $300 worth of stuff I bought, please reply.

Hello,

Sorry for my late reply.

The B0270 can’t be used on stereo hat directly. If want to use, you should custom special arducam 477 board. For the detail, please contact our [email protected].