- Where did you get the camera module(s)?
- Model number of the product(s)?
- What hardware/platform were you working on?
- Instructions you have followed. (link/manual/etc.)
- Problems you were having?
We have configured camera capture with UXGA (1600x1200) resolution and output capturing (zoom) with 96x96 size for one of our applications. Per the documentation it is mentioned that the camera sensor operates at 15fps for UXGA configuration which means that approximately every 66ms it captures an image. We are capturing the image using snapshot mode and noticing that the overall camera capture time to be close to 120ms. I just wanted to understand these timings little bit more, and still unable to figure out why it takes about 120ms where as sensor operates at 66ms. I am also trying to configure sensor with other resolutions (CIF) but unable to make it work. Is it possible to give the register settings for CIF resolution?
When we configure the snapshot mode, will the OV2640 also captures only one frame upon request or it continuously captures irrespective of the configuration in arducam?
- The dmesg log from your hardware?
- Troubleshooting attempts you’ve made?
- What help do you need?
requested in Step 5