Arducam_64mp is not detecting

Hello,
I am using raspberry pi 5 with the the bookworm OS of 64 bit and I have also tried 32 bit.
I have followed this to install drivers:
https://docs.arducam.com/Raspberry-Pi-Camera/Native-camera/Quick-Start-Guide/#arducam-pi-hawk-eye-64mp-cameras

Yesterday , it was working very well , but unfortunately I have enter a command:
sudo apt-get upgrade

After that the camera is not detect and also I tried in fresh OS but still it is not detected.

thank you in advanced…

well then go back to older kernel version if it worked

i think kernel API changed recently as mentioned here so that could be the reason camera driver is not working with latest kernel https://forums.raspberrypi.com/viewtopic.php?p=2183920#p2184250

thank you for your solution but I don’t know which kernel i used

how to set kernel manually?

@henri how can i go back to older kernel version?

this is my kernel version that i have camers working fine
pi@pi5:~ $ uname -a
Linux pi5 6.1.0-rpi7-rpi-2712 #1 SMP PREEMPT Debian 1:6.1.63-1+rpt1 (2023-11-24) aarch64 GNU/Linux

and i asked chatgpt how to roll back to older kernel version

Rolling back to an older kernel version in Linux typically involves installing the desired kernel version and then configuring your bootloader to boot from that version. Here are the general steps to do this:

Check available kernel versions: First, you need to know which kernel versions are available on your system. You can usually find this information in your package manager. For example, on Debian-based systems like Ubuntu, you can use apt-cache search linux-image to list available kernel versions.
Install the desired kernel version: Once you've identified the kernel version you want to roll back to, install it using your package manager. For example, if you want to install kernel version 5.4 on Ubuntu, you can use the following command:
arduino
Copy code
sudo apt-get install linux-image-5.4.0-xx-generic
Replace xx with the specific version number you want to install.
Update the bootloader configuration: After installing the kernel, you need to update your bootloader configuration to include the newly installed kernel version. The bootloader configuration file varies depending on the bootloader you're using. For example, on systems using GRUB (Grand Unified Bootloader), you can typically find the configuration file at /boot/grub/grub.cfg. However, it's not recommended to edit this file directly, as it can be overwritten by system updates.
Update GRUB configuration: Instead of editing grub.cfg directly, you can update GRUB's configuration using the update-grub command, which will detect the newly installed kernel and add it to the boot menu:
sql
Copy code
sudo update-grub
Reboot: Once you've updated the bootloader configuration, reboot your system. During the boot process, you should see the option to choose the kernel version you want to boot into. Select the older kernel version from the boot menu.
Test: After booting into the older kernel version, make sure everything works as expected. Test your system to ensure that all hardware and software are functioning properly with the older kernel.

thank you very much @henri