- Where did you get the camera module(s)?
I purschaed the camera from FabToLab vendor in India
- Model number of the product(s)?
Arducam 2.3MP AR0234 Color Global Shutter Camera USB2.0 Evaluation Kit , SKU:EK031
- What hardware/platform were you working on?
Jetson Xavier NX 16GB SOM with Avermedia carrier board NX215B
- Instructions you have followed. (link/manual/etc.)
SDK and Examples for Nvidia Jetson - Arducam Wiki
Quick Start Guide - Arducam Wiki
- Problems you were having?
I am not able to access the camera using python code
- The dmesg log from your hardware?
This is the log I am getting
[ 917.781554] usb 1-2.2.4: new high-speed USB device number 15 using tegra-xusb
[ 918.110901] usb 1-2.2.4: language id specifier not provided by device, defaulting to English
[ 918.112068] usb 1-2.2.4: New USB device found, idVendor=52cb, idProduct=52cb
[ 918.112075] usb 1-2.2.4: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
- What help do you need?
Please provide a driver setup for my hardware so that I can able to run the camera and get images.