Using different types of cameras at once

I would like to combine several camera products into a multi-camera sensor array for gathering video feeds. I would like to have the minimal hardware necessary to run this. Specifically, I would like to combine into a single Raspberry:

• A low res stereo camera setup, preferably in color.
  • A distance camera setup, assuming ToF camera
  • a high res camera presumable the 64 MP camera

I would prefer to have identical frame rates for simplicity and I only care about video.

I cannot find any resources from the ArduCam site or forums about how to approach this… does anyone know of some helpful resources? Has anyone done things like this before?

-ft

@ftrotter

look like you want the camera below:
https://docs.luxonis.com/en/latest/

But now 64mp is not available.
If you really need 64mp, you can also customize it.

It is pretty cool that I can get a single device that has multiple cameras all working together. Thanks for the link!!

But I would like to have a single raspberry pi device running several cameras in an arrangement that I dictate. I want to make my own “video sensor” that works in the manner that I dictate.

So I ask again: Are there any resources for putting multiple different types of ArduCam cameras on a single mini-computer platform (presumably raspberry pi)??

@ftrotter

We do not currently have such a product.
It’s possible though, the mipi protocol supports doing that, if you’re interested in developing it yourself.