- Where did you get the camera module(s)?
Arducam IMX519 Autofocus Camera Module voor Raspberry Pi
- Model number of the product(s)?
- What hardware/platform were you working on?
Raspberry Pi (but i also want support or Windows)
- Instructions you have followed. (link/manual/etc.)
How To Use Arducam 16MP Camera On Raspberry Pi - Arducam
- Problems you were having?
- The dmesg log from your hardware?
- Troubleshooting attempts you’ve made?
Contacted Arducam and SOSsolutions but no answer from Arducam and SOSsolutions doesn’t know
- What help do you need?
Is the IMX519 16 MP B0371 camera compatible with any of the USB Camera shields of Arducam? If not which other cameras offered by Arducam (like the 21 MP IMX230 and 16 MP IMX298) are compatible with the USB camera shields?
The IMX519 16 MP B0371 camera is compatible with ArduCAM USB3.0 Camera Shield Plus
But it does not have the ISP, so the image effect will be bad when you connect the camera to the camera shield.
Besides, the 21 MP IMX230 and 16 MP IMX298 are designed for the Raspberry Pi and Jetson. Hence, if you want both cameras to be compatible with the USB camera shield. Please contact our pre-sales colleagues ([email protected]) to make a customization.