- Where did you get the camera module(s)?
Other - www.botland.com.pl
- Model number of the product(s)?
USB3.0 shield plus (B0317) UC-593 Rev C
- What hardware/platform were you working on?
- Instructions you have followed. (link/manual/etc.)
- Problems you were having?
I would like to identify Arducam Shield in system using typical USB device information, preferably serial number that can be read by OS.
- The dmesg log from your hardware?
[9069503.008720] usb 2-4: new SuperSpeed USB device number 3 using xhci_hcd
[9069503.029272] usb 2-4: LPM exit latency is zeroed, disabling LPM.
[9069503.029801] usb 2-4: New USB device found, idVendor=04b4, idProduct=03f2
[9069503.029804] usb 2-4: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
[9069503.029806] usb 2-4: Product: FX3
[9069503.029808] usb 2-4: Manufacturer: Arducam
- What help do you need?
Is it possible to assign serial number found using
ArduCam_scan to USB device info so it will be visible in OS and reported in dmesg etc.?
Is data from
ArduCamIndexinfo.u8UsbIndex connected in any way with port/bus/device etc. in OS?