Stereo Camera Hat not detected on RasPi 4B I2C bus

@01binary @lvbin

I have the same problem, I have the stereo hat (UC-512) and I can run the stereo_depth_demo 1_test.py:

pi@roverpi:~/MIPI_Camera/RPI/stereo_depth_demo $ python3 1_test.py 
Open camera...
Found sensor imx219 at address 10
mode: 7, width: 1600, height: 600
mode: 8, width: 2560, height: 720
mode: 9, width: 3840, height: 1080
mode: 10, width: 5184, height: 1944
mode: 11, width: 6528, height: 1848
mode: 12, width: 6528, height: 2464
Please enter the mode number:7
mmal: Failed to fix lens shading, use the default mode!
The stereo hat firmware version: 5.1 2020/10/15
Current mode: 7,resolution: 1600x600
Enable Auto Exposure...
Enable Auto White Balance...

(I added the exposure+AWB manually because the images were much too dark).
But I cannot see anything on the i2c bus at all:

pi@roverpi:~/MIPI_Camera/RPI/utils $ ./camera_i2c 
setting GPIO for board revsion: d03114
Raspberry Pi3B / Pi3B+ / 3A / 4B(1G/2G/4G)
Set state of 133 to 1
     0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f
00:                         -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
10: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
20: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
30: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
40: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
50: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
60: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
70: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --                         

pi@roverpi:~/MIPI_Camera/RPI/stereo_depth_demo $ i2cdetect -y 0
     0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f
00:                         -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
10: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
20: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
30: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
40: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
50: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
60: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
70: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --                         

My PI is a brand new 8GB 4B. The MIPI git was cloned yesterday (Jan 15th 2022).
I tried with and without the wiringpi-latest.deb.
config.txt contains the necessary paramers and I’ve rebooted since:

pi@roverpi:~/MIPI_Camera/RPI/stereo_depth_demo $ grep i2c /boot/config.txt 
dtparam=i2c_arm=on
dtparam=i2c_vc=on

I also want to switch camera modes left/right/both using:

$ i2cset -y 0 0x24 0x24 0x01
Error: Write failed

I appreciate any help. Thank you!