ShutDown Ardu Cam to Save Power

I have an Arducam Mini Module Camera Shield 5MP Plus OV5642 Camera Module and am happy to say it works as expected.
I have attached some code that I am playing around with. It includes code for the DS3231 RTC module as well as some setup code for the Arducam.
I wish to switch off as much power to the camera as possible for a low power application. I wish to sleep the arduino and then later restart. I am ok with reinitializing camera settings if it allows me to reduce the mah consumed even further.
How is this done. I saw some reference to

#define GPIO_PWDN_MASK 0x02 //0 = Sensor normal operation, 1 = Sensor standby

#define GPIO_PWREN_MASK 0x04 //0 = Sensor LDO disable, 1 = sensor LDO enable

But cannot get the camera to consume less power than about 45 mah or so. I thought the camera could be set to consume 20 mah in a power down state.
How is this done?

After the arduino is slept for a while, I will wake it and reprogram the camera. My problem is that I cannot get the arducam to burn less power than the 45 mah or so. What regs must I program and is there something else to switch off besides what the lines…
myCAM.set_bit(ARDUCHIP_GPIO,GPIO_PWDN_MASK);
//myCAM.clear_bit(ARDUCHIP_GPIO,GPIO_PWREN_MASK);
delay(10000); //wait a second to allow the led to be turned off before going to sleep

in my code do?

All I want this script do is reduce camera power consumption as much as possible.

Hi,

I suggest you refer to this link. If you have any questions, please contact us again.