- Where did you get the camera module(s)?
- Model number of the product(s)?
Arducam 1MP*4 Quadrascopic Camera Bundle Kit for Raspberry Pi, Nvidia Jetson Nano/Xavier NX, Four OV9782 Global Shutter Color Camera Modules and Camarray Camera HAT
- What hardware/platform were you working on?
Jetson Nano 2GB
- Instructions you have followed. (link/manual/etc.)
- Problems you were having?
Setting up exposure value via:
is not supported.
subprocess.call([‘v4l2-ctl -d /dev/video0 -c exposure=50’],shell=True)
the only option? That doesn’t seem to work on a high frequency
The dmesg log from your hardware?
Troubleshooting attempts you’ve made?
What help do you need?
I’m implementing manual auto-exposure via software and need to set this value continuously. Doing this via sub-process doesn’t update on the required frequency.