Radial brightness like vignetting effect gradually decreasing from center to edges

1. Where did you get the camera module(s)?
    Uctronics
  2. Model number of the product(s)?
    Arducam 1MP*4 Quadrascopic Camera Bundle Kit for Raspberry Pi, Nvidia Jetson Nano/Xavier NX, Four OV9782 Global Shutter Color Camera Modules and Camarray Camera HAT
  3. What hardware/platform were you working on?
    Jetson Nano
  4. Instructions you have followed. (link/manual/etc.)
    Online documentation
  5. Problems you were having?
    When we shoot an image the picture always has a radial brightness like vignetting effect gradually decreasing from center to edges. We have try different lighting conditions, different exposures and etc. but this vignetting always there are.

To make things clear I am putting here a picture taken with your kit (exposure = 120)

1. The dmesg log from your hardware?

2. Troubleshooting attempts you’ve made?

3. What help do you need?
    Please inform me about this problems.

Hi,
it is due to lens shading. Without ISP process, the phenomenon is normal.

Thank you very much for your reply.

Can you please share some more information about how we can proceed with ISP process, what can we do to remove/eliminate this phenomenon.

p.s
I have read an article arducam published on their website about fixing red tint in images with ISP tuning
Fix Red Tint with ISP Tuning

Hi,
Due to we can’t access ISP tuing interface on Jetson Platform. We can’t do tuning image work on this platform now. So the IQ table is default. Most of time, it is not compatible with many sensor.