- Where did you get the camera module(s)?
- Model number of the product(s)?
Arducam 1MP*4 Quadrascopic Camera Bundle Kit for Raspberry Pi, Nvidia Jetson Nano/Xavier NX, Four OV9782 Global Shutter Color Camera Modules and Camarray Camera HAT
- What hardware/platform were you working on?
- Instructions you have followed. (link/manual/etc.)
- Problems you were having?
When we shoot an image the picture always has a radial brightness like vignetting effect gradually decreasing from center to edges. We have try different lighting conditions, different exposures and etc. but this vignetting always there are.
To make things clear I am putting here a picture taken with your kit (exposure = 120)
The dmesg log from your hardware?
Troubleshooting attempts you’ve made?
What help do you need?
Please inform me about this problems.