I had this issue 5 months ago (others experienced this problem too) where the hat produced a hybrid desynced image in the 1/4 res mode (2 pairs of synchronized images with a delay of roughly half a second between the 2 pairs) and I need all 4 to be synced.
At the time I was advised to raise the framerate which didn’t fix the issue and sacrificed quality.
Is there now a fix so that all the images are in sync, and if not can anyone fix it? The camarray hat page did not and does not state such limitations and I cannot use it as it should for my project.
- Where did you get the camera module(s)?
- Model number of the product(s)?
64MP Autofocus Quad-Camera Kit for Raspberry Pi
- What hardware/platform were you working on?
Raspberry Pi 4B 4GB - Raspberry Pi OS
- Instructions you have followed. (link/manual/etc.)
PDF guide for quad camera + libcamera guides from arducam site
- Problems you were having?
- The dmesg log from your hardware?
[ 11.570086] arducam_64mp: loading out-of-tree module taints kernel.
[ 11.583608] arducam_64mp 10-001a: Device found Arducam 64MP.
[ 11.586992] arducam_64mp 10-001a: Consider updating driver arducam_64mp to match on endpoints
- Troubleshooting attempts you’ve made?
I tried to reduce shutterspeed and iso settings, tried raw format, lowering the resolution