Problem with two UVC Cameras on Jetson Nano B01

1.Which seller did you purchase the product(s) from?
UCTRONICS
2.The Model number of the product(s) you have purchased?
https://www.uctronics.com/arducam-4k-8mp-imx219-autofocus-usb-camera-module-without-microphone.html
3.Which Platform are you using the product(s) on?
Jetson Nano B01
4.Which instruction are you following?
Online documentation
5.Has your product ever worked properly?
Yes
6.What problems are you experiencing?
Hi,

I am trying to connect two Arducam B0292 usb cameras to a Jetson Nano B01. Both cameras are visible in the system as “/dev/videoX”.

When I individually run the camera view, either from the console or python script with opencv - everything works fine.

The problem arises when I try to open video from two cameras simultaneously. When I try to open video from each camera in a separate console using v4l2, the video from the first camera freezes when I open the video stream from the second camera.

I received information on the Nvidia forum to use DeepStream for this.
Using deepstream I was able to open the video from two arducam cameras in two separate consoles (for 640x480 resolution only).

However, when I tried to run a preview of the arducam cameras from a python script using deepstream, it failed again. For two Creative webcams, the same code worked fine.

The problem that repeats in the logs:

Got context from element ‘eglglessink0’: gst.egl.EGLDisplay=context, display=(GstEGLDisplay)NULL;
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0: Internal data stream error.
Additional debug info:
gstbasesrc.c(3055): gst_base_src_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0:
streaming stopped, reason not-negotiated (-4)

Is it possible to run two(or more) Arducam UVC cameras on Jetson Nano B01? If yes, how? How to control it from python script?
7.What attempts at troubleshooting have you already made?

8.How would you like us to help you?

Hi,

According to our experience, when a UVC is plugged into the Jetson platform, multiple video devices may appear, such as video0~video4. So please confirm that the cameras that are turned on separately are indeed two cameras? Or does it always turn on the same one?