Problem with purple edges MT9F001 14MP

Hi,

On the images there are purple edges. If you could please advise me how to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Hello,

The seems lens shading problem. Our camera is raw sensor without ISP. So after you have received the image, you should add post-process.

Hi,

Thanks for your quick answer.

Is there possibility to tune the compensation in combination with MT9F001/2 and M12 4.2mm LS-18023 lens, or only option is just a post processing option after the image is received?

Thanks.

Hello,

At present we are developing our own ISP to process those issues.

Hello,

Can you please give as some info, when we can expect ISP, does ISP will address some other elements?

Thanks.

Hello,

ISP will solve support 3A tuning. AE AWB and AF which are not easy. we need to many time to develop it.

Hello,

It seems for us at this moment that camera OV13850 will be more suitable. Does the 13MP OV13850 camera ISP address the elements like AWB, lens shading, AF, etc?

Can you please, additionally, suggest camera (minimum 13MP and integrated ISP) with adequate wide angle lens (140 degree) for use on plants (outdoor use), similar to image I set on first message? Camera is used with raspberry pi.

Thanks.

Hello,

We will release a new isp 13MP camera. I think it might meet your request.

Hello,

Great. Can you please give us possible time frame of releasing new product and give us some technical specifications?

Thanks.

Hi,

Our new isp 13mp camera will support yuv and rgb888 output. The driver is developed based on the V4l2 framework. You can see the image streaming using vlc directly.