- Where did you get the camera module(s)?
- Model number of the product(s)?
64MP Hawk-eye autofocus
- What hardware/platform were you working on?
Raspberry Pi 4 8GB Bullseye
- Instructions you have followed. (link/manual/etc.)
- Problems you were having?
calling “libcamera-still -t 0 --autofocus” from the command line gets a very nice picture that I want. However, when I call picam2.create_still_configuration() from the code, the picture gets cropped out and I cannot see the edges
I did a little digging and found out that libcamera is using sensor_mode, so I used:
camera_config = picam2.create_preview_configuration(raw=picam2.sensor_modes)
But I got an error saying it failed to allocate buffers. I have cma set to 512 and I added alloc_in_cma_threshold=16, but I still get the error.
I literally just want to get the same picture from libcamera and save it…
- The dmesg log from your hardware?
- Troubleshooting attempts you’ve made?
- What help do you need?
How to get libcamera picture through picamera2