OV2311 with picamera2

In python, I would like to do the equivalent of this:
libcamera-raw --rawfull -t 1000 --segment 1 -o test%05d.raw --shutter 1000 --gain 1 --framerate 60
but I can’t get the camera working with picamera2. I think the problem I am having has to do with the different versions of libcamera-apps installed with picamera2 and the pivariety driver. In an earlier version of the 64 bit kernel I was able to install the pivariety driver and work with libcamera, but not picamera2.

In the latest kernel, I added dtoverlay=arducam-pivariety manually to config.txt (trying to use the built in arducam-pivariety driver) and am able to see that the camera is recognized using grep, etc. but libcamera-hello gives errors about IPAProxy. If I install the pivariety version of libcamera-apps it breaks picamera2.

What is the combination of the latest kernel, pivariety driver, and picamera2 versions that work together?

Thanks

@cjf68

They will not conflict. Here is my environment that you can refer to.
We have just updated libcamera, you can try again.

Thanks for answering. I reinstalled picamera2 0.3.3 and now it works. This is the configuration:
[email protected]:~ $ uname -a
Linux raspberrypi 5.15.61-v8+ #1579 SMP PREEMPT Fri Aug 26 11:16:44 BST 2022 aarch64 GNU/Linux
[email protected]:~ $ sudo dpkg -l | grep libcamera
ii libcamera-apps 0.0.9 arm64 libcamera-apps
ii libcamera-dev 0.0.9 arm64 libcamera
[email protected]:~ $ sudo pip list | grep picamera2
picamera2 0.3.3

Now I would like to get the raw images as from the above. I am not able to select any of the available modes in picamera2 and I get an error about NV12 format (for max 10 bit ADC). Is there a way to select the 10 bit raw mode?