OG02B10 returning images with green tint

As shown in the image above, the camera is returning images with a green tint.

I get the image using the arducam_displayer.py script in MIPI_Camera/Jetson/Jetvariety/example at master · ArduCAM/MIPI_Camera · GitHub

I believe the problem is due to auto-white balance – specifically, the green gain is too high, or the red/blue gain is too low. The script has a way to set the image sensor registers but I couldn’t find documentation anywhere describing what registers to set for AWB on the og02b10.

Here’s an Omnivision image sensor doc I found https://cdn.sparkfun.com/datasheets/Dev/RaspberryPi/ov5647_full.pdf. It’s not for the OG02B10 though - if I had something like this for the OG02B10 I think we could set the image sensor AWB registers.

By looking at the data sheet, I did not find a register for setting the gain of a single channel, but I found a register related to awb (the effect is a bit improved, but not very good)
You can try to write 0x9f to the 0x5000 register
python3 rw_sensor.py -r 0x5000 -v 0x9f

Do you have the registers to set the RGB gains directly? If there’s no AWB support, I can maybe calibrate it myself. Otherwise, the camera is useless for me – what’s the warranty policy?