Neub needs help

Purchased a ov 2640 mini b with the idea I would get it working with my smartcar robot build from elegoo. Well that become rediculous as the carshield elegoo uses does not have any info online for pinouts or how it fits with the uno it is mounted to…so I took the mini to my raspi3b+ I found the right bcm pins found some pics online and started it up…but here are my questions:

1. There is no app like the App for windows for Raspbian/?

2. I found the linux link by 2017/06/09 V2.1.0 by Lee followed the read me and poof nothing happened…

3. Is there not an app or gui to see if I even have the right pins?

Seems like unless you purchased a cam with a shield or usb that this site does not have any information for you…

I would love to know what pins to connect my cam to my pi, what app I can use to start taking pics or videos…I am sure I am missing something because I am new at this, but this really just seems ridiculous that there is no information out there?

You can find the SPI OV2640 MINI camera module document from:

https://www.arducam.com/docs/spi-cameras-for-arduino/hardware/arducam-shield-mini-2mp-plus/

1. There is no app like the App for windows for Raspbian/?

It is designed for Arduino, there a host application for debugging purpose on Windows and Linux with QT software.

1. I found the linux link by 2017/06/09 V2.1.0 by Lee followed the read me and poof nothing happened….

Which link are you referring to?

1. Is there not an app or gui to see if I even have the right pins?

Check the document above first, and make sure the camera works on standard UNO board first.