Multiple Synchronized Camarrays

Hi there!

I bought two Arducam Camarrays (2nd Gen) to use them on the Jetson Xavier NX. On them I have OV9281 Global Shutter Cameras.

I was wondering if there is a possibility to synchronize all of them? So that one Camarray is synced to the other one.

Is there an external trigger support on the Camarray itself? Or would it be possible to trigger all cameras themselves since they support an external trigger mode?

Thanks and best regards,

Tom

Hi @TheRealTom ,

We are very sorry, but there have been some problems in our system recently, which caused us not to see your reply.
Not sure if your problem has been resolved, here is the response to the problem:

“I was wondering if there is a possibility to synchronize all of them? So that one Camarray is synced to the other one.”

Currently does not support two Camarray synchronization

“Is there an external trigger support on the Camarray itself? Or would it be possible to trigger all cameras themselves since they support an external trigger mode?”

Camarray does not have an external trigger function, but you can use a camera that supports external trigger. Whether it can support synchronous trigger depends on your hardware version.

Best Regards,