Libcamera post processing and Arducam autofocus conflict

I was able to get annotate_cv.json working by building libcamera in the directory per @supertobi’s recommendations (and installing all the dependencies/prerequisites/opencv per the instructions, and then copying ‘libpost_processing_stages.so’ into /usr/local/lib and /usr/local/aarch64-linux-gnu, overwriting the existing one, so it works with the installed arducam libcameraapps. That’s really all I need for my purposes as I’m not streaming, just saving to video. Thanks for the help.

Can you be more specific about “won’t be long”?

@Edward 3 Weeks later: Any news?

@supertobi

I would like to apologize for you first. Because of the work transfer, I gave the job of replying to the forum to a new colleague, which caused me to forget to reply to your message. Sorry again.

I submitted a new patch a long time ago. Because I am currently developing a high-priority project, the independent opening of a warehouse has been put on hold, please understand.

I am pasting the new patch link below,

I’ll still add this to my to-do list and work on it when I update libcamera in the future.

It is worth reminding, because we are worried that users’ information will not be replied in time, so we will make a backend to monitor the system on the forum, but we will not retrieve the resolved posts. This thread has been resolved. If you still have problems later, you can open a new thread for discussion.

My sincere apologies at the end.