Jetson Nano 4.9.201 - No driver - MakerHawk Raspberry Pi Camera IR Fishey OV5647

1.Which seller did you purchase the product(s) from?
Amazon
2.The Model number of the product(s) you have purchased?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/MakerHawk-Wide-angle-Automatically-Day-Vision-Night-Vision/dp/B07DRH5Y5S
3.Which Platform are you using the product(s) on?
Jetson Nano
4.Which instruction are you following?
https://www.arducam.com/docs/camera-for-jetson-nano/mipi-camera-modules-for-jetson-nano/driver-installation/
5.Has your product ever worked properly?
No
6.What problems are you experiencing?
Hello,

I was reading the documentation for driver installation and it seems I am stuck at the installation step. I updated my jetson-nano kernel driver this morning and now its R32 (release), REVISION: 5.1 version: 4.9.201-tegra #3. Regardless of this step I want to know if the driver supports the camera stated: MakerHawk Raspberry Pi Camera IR Fisheye Wide-angle 150-160 Degree 5MP OV5647 and if there are any plans for a new driver arducam-nvidia-l4t-kernel_4.9.210.

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,

Armand Camner
7.What attempts at troubleshooting have you already made?
Use the driver recomanded in the driver installation for arducam.
8.How would you like us to help you?
Give me any heads up for releasing new updated driver arducam for version 4.9.210

Hi @ArmandGabriel1

Sorry, this does not look like our product, you can contact its manufacturer.

Hi @Wong

I understand this, I contact the retailer but from what I read the camera uses OV5647 camera driver and that from what I got from the documentation of the arducam should be touched in an driver release. If the camera is not compatible then probably I will look to buy a fisheye IR camera from Arducam.

Thank you,

KR,
Armand Camner

Hi @ArmandGabriel1

Our OV5647 camera needs an adapter board to use on Jetson, which is why it is not compatible with your camera.

Before you buy, I need to remind you that arducam’s ov5647 camera does not have ISP support when used on Jetson.